My Family

My Family
Mike and the kiddies!!

Kae Kae and Buddy

Kae Kae and Buddy

Baby Mason

Baby Mason

The Dogs

The Dogs
Bella, Brutus, and Beckem

20 May 2010

One of our family fun waterpark stays..

Cedar Creek Family Fun!!


My kids would love nothing more then to live at a waterpark. They love swimming. They just love doing things, they are typical two and three year olds I would suspect. But on any given day if you asked them what they would want to do it would be go to the waterpark. We try to go sometime when it is doable. Here are some shots of our last trip to the waterpark in Wausau..


My little girl at the hotel, my kids love going to hotels, they love even more going to waterparks. This is one of our stays at Cedar Creek Lodge in Wausau. Family Fun! Kae brushing her teeth ready to go swimming!!








Michael also brushing his teeth waiting to go swimming. These family trips are priceless. I enjoy nothing more then to see my kids with such joy doing things they love. It makes me love it even more.








And of course here are the kids waiting for mom and dads signal to slide. They could do this for hours. It is amazing how little it takes to entertain and keep your children happy. They are so pure and innocent at this age and to see them enjoying their time so much is truly amazing.
Time with my family makes me happier then anything else. We are truly blessed that we get to have these little family fun trips and that we all love to do it. It just shows me in the littlest way of how god works wonders into our lives. He blessed me with an amazing husband and with him we have made an amazing family! To me there is no greater thing that love, and love is what holds our family together!
















2 comments:

  1. Nicki! What a wonderful beginning to your blog! I just love it. I will have to give you the link to a company (blog2print)which will print your blog in a binded book. I haven't done it yet myself but I really want to. I will become a "follower" of your blog once I get to my other computer. I loved taking pictures of your family the other night. And it makes me happy that you were pleased with how they turned out. I'll get all of them to you on a CD soon.
    Have a great weekend.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com

    Hi, Nicki!
    This is my first visit to your sweet blog...your pics are great! I especially like your dog pics because my family has a black lab "Sarge" and choc lab "Reveille". I was surprised to see you have a yellow one too!

    Keep up the great work on your blog!

    ReplyDelete