My Family

My Family
Mike and the kiddies!!

Kae Kae and Buddy

Kae Kae and Buddy

Baby Mason

Baby Mason

The Dogs

The Dogs
Bella, Brutus, and Beckem

20 May 2010

Early Morning..


Another Beautiful day in the Northwoods. I actually get to spend time with my husband today I feel like we haven't seen in each other in weeks when in all actuality it was monday when we were both home. We have been so busy lately that I feel our time isn't really ours. But today we have another busy day of running around and getting the house in order. The joys of everyday life. My little Mason baby had an upset belly this morning at 5 so we have been up, you know when something is wrong with this little bundle cause he doesn't usually cry to much. Well I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment